April 8th, 2022
54 mins 21 secs
About this Episode
We chat about Wyze's recent real bad, no-good security news, why Plex Discover has potential but hasn't impressed us yet, and a brief tour of Alex's home network setup.Support Self-Hosted
- I’m done with Wyze — Wyze knew hackers could remotely access your camera for three years and said nothing
- Plex adds universal watchlist, search and discovery — “You’re going to open up Plex every day,” Williams said. “It’s going to be your trusted source.”
- Self-Hosted 4: The Joy of Plex with Elan Feingold — Plex Co-Founder and CTO Elan Feingold shares why he started Plex, its future direction, his home setup, his love for electric cars and the beach.
- Release 10.8.0 Beta 1 · jellyfin — We're pleased to announce the first Beta pre-release of our upcoming 10.8.0 version. This release has a dedicated branch in preparation for the final 10.8.0 release. At this time, only bugfixes will be merged.
- 2022.4: Groups! Groups! Groups! - Home Assistant — 👋 I’m not sure where to start with this release; It’s April, and I can assure you: This release is no joke. Seriously, it is packed with features and incredible new things 🤯.