April 9th, 2021
38 mins 19 secs
About this Episode
A record is broken, a life goal is achieved, and why we are going long on Linksys.Support Self-Hosted
- Buffer overruns, license violations, and bad code: FreeBSD 13’s close call — 40,000 lines of flawed code almost made it into FreeBSD's kernel—we examine how.
- How to achieve smart home nirvana (or, home automation without subscription) — With some work and planning, Home Assistant sets your smart home.
- GeForce GPU Passthrough for Windows Virtual Machine
- LINUX Unplugged 308: The One About GPU Passthrough — Our crew walks you through their PCI Passthrough setups that let them run Windows, macOS, and distro-hop all from one Linux machine.
- Whistleblower: Ubiquiti Breach “Catastrophic” — Now a source who participated in the response to that breach alleges Ubiquiti massively downplayed a “catastrophic” incident to minimize the hit to its stock price, and that the third-party cloud provider claim was a fabrication.
- A USB Fan Controller that now works under Linux
- Linode on Twitter — This episode of Top Docs talks about the benefits of using Infrastructure as Code.
- Plausible Analytics — Plausible is a lightweight and open-source website analytics tool. No cookies and fully compliant with GDPR, CCPA and PECR. Made and hosted in the EU 🇪🇺
- Guest Blog - TheOrangeOne
- Jake Howard 🍊 (@RealOrangeOne) on Twitter
- Tiny Tiny RSS — Tiny Tiny RSS is a free and open source web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) reader and aggregator