Master of details, open source advocate and YouTuber, Quindor from Intermittent.Tech joins us for a chat about tuya-convert to avoid planned hardware obsolescence, his new 100TB server build, highly available home setups, and his DIY LED project.
- Intermit.Tech - YouTube
- Intermittent Technology - My personal blog
- Home Assistant: Cheap multi-room Temperature Sensors
- Home Networking: 100TB 10Gbit Server - Last server bits
- QuinLED.info - WiFi controllable DIY LED dimmer
- Tuya-convert: A collection of scripts to flash Tuya IoT devices to alternative firmwares
- Tasmota Device Templates Repository — Tasmota Device Templates Repository