Alex got some new devices for Christmas, and we set off to figure out how to integrate them into his network.
And Brent's tale of giving the gift of Jellyfin.Support Self-Hosted
- homebridge — Homebridge is a lightweight NodeJS server you can run on your home network that emulates the iOS HomeKit API. It supports Plugins, which are community-contributed modules that provide a basic bridge from HomeKit to various 3rd-party APIs provided by manufacturers of "smart home" devices.
- HomeKit - Home Assistant — The HomeKit integration allows you to make your Home Assistant entities available in Apple HomeKit, so they can be controlled from Apple’s Home app and Siri; even if those devices do not natively support HomeKit.
- How to Easily Program NFC Tags with Your iPhone — The best part is that you can do many things with an NFC tag. Basically, the sky is the limit – and if you can program it, you can use an NFC tag to automate it.
- Apple TV - Home Assistant — The Apple TV integration allows you to control an Apple TV (any generation).
- Infuse 7 on the App Store — Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for macOS 12, with powerful streaming options, Trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- Docker - Perfect Media Server
- Dozzle — Dozzle is a real-time log viewer for docker containers.
- ChrisLAS Birthday Party Hang and Chow Meetup — Join us at the studio up in Arlington for a hang and chow. Attendees are encouraged to bring their favorite dish or at least an appetite.