October 22nd, 2021
39 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
Local self-hosted video capture with AI object detection just got easy. Morgan joins us to detail his Frigate setup and its optional tight integration with Home Assistant.
Plus, our new favorite up time monitoring tool and an easy way to add Tailscale and other apps to OPNsense with community plugins.Support Self-Hosted
- OPNsense Repo — Welcome to my custom community repository, offering a couple of packages and plugins which are not available in core and even wouldn’t fit.
- Michael @mimu_muc
- Uptime Kuma — It is a self-hosted monitoring tool like "Uptime Robot".
- Frigate — A complete and local NVR designed for Home Assistant with AI object detection. Uses OpenCV and Tensorflow to perform realtime object detection locally for IP cameras.
- Frigate integration for Home Assistant
- Morgan's Config 1
- Morgan's Config 2
- Morgan's Config 3
- Wyze Doorbell Camera
- WallPanel and Alarm Panel Application Maintainers Wanted — I am looking for an individual or individuals to take over these projects. WallPanel is very popular for displaying the Home Assistant home page. Alarm Panel integrates with the Home Assistant Alarm component and the Alarmo integration.
- Fully Kiosk Browser Lockdown
- Plex Meta Manager — Plex Meta Manager is a Python 3 script that can be continuously run using YAML configuration files to update on a schedule the metadata of the movies, shows, and collections in your libraries as well as automatically build collections based on various methods all detailed in the wiki.
- ktz-plexmetamanager at master · IronicBadger/infra