We run Arch BTW
February 26th, 2021
40 mins 33 secs
About this Episode
Our favorite LastPass alternative, why more boxes might be better than one, and we confess to an undying love.Support Self-Hosted
- Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust — This is a Bitwarden server API implementation written in Rust compatible with upstream Bitwarden clients*, perfect for self-hosted deployment where running the official resource-heavy service might not be ideal.
- bitwardenrs server Docker
- Changes to LastPass Free — As a Free user, your first login on or after March 16th will set your active device type. You’ll have three opportunities to switch your active device type to explore what’s right for you.
- How to Self-Host the bitwarden_rs Password Manager | Linode
- DDoSers are abusing the Plex Media Server to make attacks more potent — Plex Media servers using SSDP let DDoSers amplify attacks by a factor of 5.
- Intel GVT-g — Intel GVT-g is a technology that provides mediated device passthrough for Intel GPUs (Broadwell and newer). It can be used to virtualize the GPU for multiple guest virtual machines, effectively providing near-native graphics performance in the virtual machine and still letting your host use the virtualized GPU normally.
- Ghost Membership Software: Sustainable revenue for publishers
- Ghost Docs — The Docker image for Ghost is an unofficial community package maintained by people within the Ghost developer community.
- systemd-homed — systemd-homed is a systemd service providing portable human-user accounts that are not dependent on current system configuration.
- 3D Printing a custom Vantrue S1 dash cam bracket for a Golf R
- Prusa3D - Open-Source 3D printers by Josef Prusa
- Thingiverse - Digital Designs for Physical Objects