OPNsense Makes Sense
July 30th, 2020
37 mins 49 secs
About this Episode
Chris figures out how hot is too hot, Alex performs an extreme remote firewall install, and we share some of our favorite SSH tricks.Support Self-Hosted
- Raspberry Pi Power Monitor Flyer
- Roundcube — ...is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an email client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
- SquirrelMail - Webmail for Nuts!
- Install Docker Engine — Docker provides convenience scripts at get.docker.com and test.docker.com for installing edge and testing versions of Docker Engine - Community into development environments quickly and non-interactively.
- Netdata Installation guide
- Setup a secure (SSH) tunnel as a systemd service. — Setup a secure (SSH) tunnel as a systemd service. #systemd #ssh #ssh-tunnel #ssh-forward
- Self healing reverse SSH setup with systemd
- How to install OPNSense on PCEngines' APU2
- pfSense Makes Sense | LAS s28e09 - YouTube
- OPNsense WireGuard Road Warrior guide
- Rewrote Wireguard Road Warrior manpage to be clearer and more concise by IronicBadger — Pull Request #275
- SSH over SMS | Devpost — Our python project listens for a text message (through a dedicated SMTP email server) then reads and parses the email to get a bash command.
- Raspberry Pi Power Monitor — The power monitor project we discuss in the show.